[By Big C]
- I attended a 2nd workshop to learn Nonya Kueh! Because it is her last workshop before she gives birth in October and really we don’t know when she will restart her workshops again.
- I also tried to replicate what I’ve learnt and I think it was pretty successful? Thanks to the Pocket Kitchen and her step by step guide. During the workshop, the coloured clays were all pre-prepared for us to allow us more time to do the actual sculpting and texturing. So her step by step guide was very useful with the details of the colour mixing.
- After trying to “bake” the finished pieces over stove for weeks, my hubby bought me a oven toaster! Thanks to him and Harvey Norman (for the sale!). So now baking is so much more relaxing and faster!
- Every food clay piece is hand crafted from high quality oven baked polymer clay
- Only Ang Ku Kueh are made using Aiclay’s mold
- Accessories such like tray / plate may be hand crafted by me or purchased from other artists. Such info will be indicated.
- Ear studs are (i) rhodium plated stainless steel (ii) gold plated stainless steel.
Suitable for sensitive skin, however do avoid getting the ear studs if you have sensitive / allergic reaction towards any jewelery that are not 925 silver / 916 gold / similar grade.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback and of course if you are keen to make any purchase! =)
You may also like…
My 1st polymer clay workshop at Aiclay.com!
Review: MuzArt Learning Centre @ Hougang (MidTown)
Switching to Senoko Energy too? (Referral code inside!)
The New MyRepublic referral programme (Friends with Benefit)