[By Small C]
Hi all! Yes, it’s been awhile since I last did product review. So, I finally finished using my 1st tube of COSRX Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. As I am moving to my 2nd tube, I guess it is time for me to do a review.
What is my skin type?
Sensitive and acne-prone skin and combination skin towards oily. For those who have not read up my post on my skin,
Given my sensitive skin, I had a hard time searching for a good cleanser. I tried a lot of cleansers but most of them either too drying or I don’t see any effect after using. While some caused me to have breakouts. So after getting to know COSRX, I decided to try it out.
(Read more about my skin: My Face. My Skin Story [Part 1])
Today, we will review on:
COSRX Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Formulated with purifying botanical ingredients, this low pH formula works to soothe, refresh, and soften the skin without the stripping feeling.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
How to use:
- For AM time: Dispense the cleanser and massage onto a wet skin to dissolve and wash away sebum, dirt, dead skins, leaving skin extremely soft and comfortable.
- For other time: Wash with your normal cleanser first, and do a second wash with Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser onto your sensitive skin. Gently massage onto a skin and rinse thoroughly with a tepid water.
- Try Good Morning Gel Cleanser onto a dry skin and massage in a circular motion. Then use a small amount of water to make lather. Wash face with fresh lather to achieve a clear skin.
Where to buy:
- hush.sg – S$9.60 (before shipping)
- Qoo10 sg
- Althea.kr – S$15.00 (before shipping)
*I bought mine from hush.sg as it is cheaper and on top of that, I managed to enjoy free shipping and given that I am member with hush.sg, I earned points for my own purchase and can exchange for samples.
It doesn’t come with any box, but like other tube cleansers, it comes with a seal. For me, I like to use tube type cleanser as I do not need to worry of the pump not working or hygiene purpose. And you can easily control the amount you need.
The cleanser is a clear gel and after lathering with water, it turns soft and creamy. After cleansing, your skin won’t feel tight and dry at all. Instead, you can feel your skin is much softer.
So, what’s the big deal?
- Low PH of PH 5.0 – PH 6.0
This is the PH level similar to our skin’s natural PH level.
- Contain tea-tree oil
It can helps to control oily skin and also shrink pore size.
- Contain Natural BHA (beta hydroxy/salicylic acid)
It can helps to refine skin texture
Till next post..